April 22, 2010

A Tentative New Direction

So, this poor blog has been neglected for quite some time. I'm thinking it's a good time to begin to blog about my deep sense of loss and longing about the state of the planet as well as the connection between the feminine principle and the planet. I'm not an anthropologist or a scientist of any kind. I just go by my own intution. I have a healthy skepticism of science as it is. I think it can only take us so far. And anyway, what's true today in science is not so true tomorrow. I'm going to post links to sites that move in these directions here.

Here's one:  RSOE EDIS (Hungary) "Nothing happens unexpectedly, everything has an indication, we just have to observe the connections." (Tracks real time updates on disasters and climate change)

After all. Homecoming means a lot more than driving home for a good meal and a shower.

No comments: